Delta Force Paintball Legal Disclaimer
1. Delta Force Paintball has taken every reasonable step to ensure the content of these web pages is fully accurate and correct in every detail however it does not warrant or make any other representation as to the content, extent or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained in this website or any other related website. All information and content found on this website is provided without any warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement or implied warranties, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under applicable law.
2. At no stage shall Delta Force Paintball, our affiliates or our licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use, this website or from information provided by the website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, our liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the content of this website and all relevant pages is protected by copyright law. This copyright includes, but is not limited to, all images, text, forms and pages found on this website and related websites. All rights are reserved. You may not reproduce any of the materials contained on this website in any format without prior consent. If you wish to use any of the materials on this website for republication in any format you must first apply in writing to email@example.com.
Booking terms and conditions
1. All bookings are subject to availability. Your choice of date may not be available, but alternative dates will always be offered. Try to book at least two weeks ahead. To open a centre, we require a minimum spend for the group of players you wish to book. Please enquire for specific requirements for each centre.
2. Full payment must be made to confirm your event, and must be received before the date of the game. Once you have booked and confirmed your event with payment, no alterations or modifications to the selected package can be made (i.e. downgrading).
3. In line with similar leisure activity providers offering a service on a certain date, all monies paid for paintball bookings operated by ourselves (including all monies paid for services provided by ourselves) are non-refundable, with the only exception detailed in point 4 of these Terms and Conditions.
4. In the case of a bereavement of an immediate family member (spouse, civil partner, mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild) within seven days of the intended event we will, upon application made as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event by the proposed date of event and accompanied by a copy of the applicable death certificate, make a refund for the monies paid for your event.
5. All prices quoted for booking packages attract a service fee of 5.99% and mean that your booking can be changed to another date if you wish (subject to availability), that credits will be given in respect of any players failing to attend the event, and that these players may attend a game on a date of your choosing in the future without further payment (again, subject to availability).
6. Please ensure all players are able to make the date chosen before finalising your booking, as mistakes cannot be rectified after the booking has been made. If anyone fails to attend the event on the date you have booked, the prepayment and paintballs for that person will be forfeited, although credits may be carried forward for a future visit, depending on your booking status.
7. You do not have a valid booking until you make full payment and receive final confirmation via email – should you not receive this prior to your event, please call our bookings centre on 0843 178 2470 - we're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
8. Please note we are unable to accept liability for any errors resulting from data which you have entered incorrectly online. Please ensure that you have correctly completed your house number, street, town and postcode information. We also require a valid e-mail address to contact you in the event of any problems completing your enquiry form.
9. The minimum age of all players on the date of the game is 10 years. Any player under this age on the game date, without special dispensation, will not be allowed to play.
10. Paintball centre locations are subject to change for reasons beyond our control and the location map is for guidance only.
11. Only paintballs supplied by the paintball centre on the day of your event may be used at the centre. Any paintballs brought in from external sources and not supplied by the paintball centre will be confiscated and destroyed.
12. All players agree to be bound by our playing conditions and safety rules. Any player who is unable to comply with our safety instructions will be excluded from the centre without refund.
13. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any discount or special offer that may be advertised on this website.